The aerosol spray leaves an invisible residue that works against mites as well. Active Constituent: 18.6g/kg d-phenothrin 20:80
– APVMA Approval No. 59308/100g/0108
– Low toxicity, safe for humans and reptiles.
– Effectively kills and controls mites.
– No need to rinse off after application.
– Aerosol spray easy for application.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
– Remove food and the water bowl from the enclosure before application.
– Leave the snake in the enclosure.
– Apply a 4-5 second spray for an enclosure 50 cm x 100 cm. For larger enclosures, spray for longer
– Do not rinse the enclosure or the snake after spray.
– Replace the water bowl after 24 hours. This will avoid the snake soaking and reducing the effectiveness of treatment.
– Can be used directly on snake. Spray from a distance of 30 cm avoiding the eyes.
– Repeat treatment every 7 days until mites are eradicated.
– After treating the reptile and the enclosure, spray a line around the enclosure to create a barrier.
– Frequently (every day or two) spray around the enclosure to keep the barrier working during treatment.
– Suggest use paper as bedding during treatment so that changing the bedding is easier.
– Do not wait to treat mites as they are the no.1 killers of reptiles.
– Spray the enclosure surrounding area as well.